Lodi Wine and Chocolates Weekend 6 Hour Wine Tour by Executive Shuttle Bus for just $59.95 per person brought to you by Land Yacht Limos in conjunction with network partner Delta Heartbeat Tours
Lodi Wine and Chocolates Weekend 6 Hour Wine Tour Shuttle Seats are on Sale Now for just 59.95! Hurry before they are all booked for this very popular Lodi Wine and Chocolates Weekend Wine Tasting Tour!
Bring that group of friends or someone special to Lodi Wine Country on a Wine & Chocolates Lodi Wine Tour! Taste handcrafted Lodi wines and decadent chocolate treats with options to taste at over 50 wineries in the Lodi appellation.
The Lodi Wine and Chocolates Weekend Tours are fantastic with 50 wineries participating including chocolate pairings with delicious, wines and lots of live entertainment!
Get a wine and chocolates wine tour for 6 hrs in our network partners 14 Passenger Executive Shuttle Bus for just about $59.95 per person on Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th when you will be visiting 5 or more of Lodi’s own top rated participating wineries!
Buy the special 6 hour wine tour package by the number of seats you need on the executive shuttle bus and leave the driving behind!
**Please Note: Lodi Wine and Chocolates Limo Wine Tour packages do not include tasting fees but do include all the best stops and an itinerary specially designed to create the perfect Wine and Chocolates Wine Tour.
Purchase event wine tasting tickets here http://www.lodiwineandchocolate.com/purchase-tickets
We have had selected 5 top rated wineries for our stops on the Wine and Chocolates Weekend wine festival. Wineries list we will be visiting will be provided after purchase and are among the very top rated and most popular wineries in the area!
For more information or help with your ticket purchase use the quote request form for more details or to discuss packages available from your local limo network!
Remember at Land Yacht Limos, “Your land cruise awaits!”
More Event Details Regarding the Wine Tasting Ticket Below (separate from the ticket for the Wine Tour Executive Shuttle above):
Bring someone special to Lodi Wine Country this Valentine’s Weekend, February 13 & 14, for the 19th Annual Wine & Chocolate Weekend! Taste handcrafted Lodi wines and decadent chocolate treats at over 50 wineries in the Lodi appellation. Travel from winery to winery while taking in each of the winery’s hosted activities such as wine and chocolate pairings, live music, barrel tasting and more.
More than 50 participating wineries are prepared to shower you with award-winning wines and fun, so be sure to visit the wineries page for the full list of activities.
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
One ticket is valid for both Saturday and Sunday, February 13 & 14, 2016. Ticket pricing for 2016 Lodi Wine & Chocolate Weekend is as follows:
- Advance: $55 per person
- Day(s) of the event: $65 per person
- Designated Driver: No charge. No ticket required. Must be 21 and over. Must be prepared to show ID to obtain wristband.
ALL TICKET HOLDERS (INCLUDING DESIGNATED DRIVERS) MUST BE 21 AND OVER TO ATTEND. NO EXCEPTIONS.
An event wine glass, a chocolate treat, an event map and guide, wine tasting and admission to 50+ participating wineries. Don’t forget to check your chocolate treat for a “Golden Ticket.” You can win one of over 100 prizes!
DURING THE EVENT
In order to provide a fun, safe, and memorable experience for all of our guests during Wine & Chocolate Weekend, we ask that you read and adhere to our Guidelines for Responsible Wine Tasting.
Please note: There is a new policy for large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses this year:
- Many of Lodi’s boutique winery tasting rooms are not equipped to handle multiple groups of 20-40+ consumers at any one point in time nor are equipped to accommodate parking for full-sized buses. In order to be responsible hosts, give all attendees an experience worth remembering, and to provide a safe and sound environment, participating wineries have noted whether they will be accepting large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses at their location during the event weekend or whether they will be restricting visits from large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses to appointment-only times or to not at all. Please be sure to check the individual participating winery listings for notes on restrictions before planning your Wine & Chocolate Weekend itinerary.
- All ticket holders (including designated drivers) must be 21 and over to attend. No exceptions. Please be prepared to show ID in order to redeem event ticket.
- Designated drivers are strongly encouraged. There is no charge for designated drivers. There is no ticket required for designated drivers. Must be 21 and over. Must be prepared to show ID to obtain wristband. Designated drivers will receive a different colored wristband. Wineries will not serve wine to designated drivers. Designated drivers will receive a chocolate treat and may sample food and other non-alcoholic beverages provided by the wineries at no charge.