Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend 2018 Update! – Get your Lodi Wine and Chocolates Limo Wine Tour price quotes and reservations now for February 10th and 11th 2018!
The wine will be flowing the chocolates will be devine and the music will be playing! This favorite of all Lodi wine festivals is also “MJ the Limo man” AKA “MJ the Wine Guy’s” favorite event of the entire year in Lodi CA. Barrel tasting of premium reserves and nation wide top sellers and dancing go hand and hand at this one of a kind event!
Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend 2018 is on February 10th and 11th this year and now is the time to lock in the best deals from Land Yacht Limos! Land Yacht Limos is the leading limo wine tour booking company in the Lodi Wine Country area and your Local Limo Network of high demand vehicles and top rated providers.
Above is McCay Cellars happy staff serving and they always have a great band playing for this event!
This is the 21st year for the Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend and every year the best vehicles and wine tour packages book up faster due to the growing popularity of this top Lodi wine tour!
We take the work out of designing your ultimate wine tour itinerary because we know the best wineries and the owners of many of those great wineries making reservation a snap for us to get. You choose to be self-guided also it up to you! We know who will have live music and food options that will make your stops at wineries more fun and exciting!
Get free Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend 2017 Limo Wine Tour price quotes and review the best deals on the best vehicles available by using this price request form: Free Price Quotes Form
Most years you can Pick Up your tickets glass and other registration goodies at the Lodi Visitors Center which is located to the side of the Lobby at Wine and Roses Hotel
Event Details have been updated for 2018 directly from the official website and are listed below for your convenience Content credit for event details goes to www.wineandchocolate.com
Bring someone special to Lodi Wine Country this Valentine’s Weekend, February 11 & 12, for the 20th Annual Wine & Chocolate Weekend! Taste handcrafted Lodi wines and decadent chocolate treats at over 50 wineries in the Lodi appellation. Travel from winery to winery while taking in each of the winery’s hosted activities such as wine and chocolate pairings, live music, barrel tasting and more.
21ST ANNUAL LODI WINE & CHOCOLATE WEEKEND
February 10 & 11, 2018 | 11am – 4pm
We’re celebrating the 21st annual Lodi Wine & Chocolate Weekend and we want you to join us! Sip handcrafted Lodi wines and sample delicious chocolate treats as you travel between 50 Lodi wineries. Win big by discovering the “Golden Ticket” in your complimentary chocolate treat!
TICKETS WENT ON SALE DECEMBER 2017!
TICKET INFORMATION & PRICING
One ticket is valid for both Saturday and Sunday, February 10 & 11, 2018. All tickets are non-refundable. We are not responsible for lost of stolen tickets or for tickets purchased via a third party vendor. Ticket pricing for 2018 Lodi Wine & Chocolate Weekend is as follows:
- Advance: $55 per person
- Day(s) of the event: $65 per person
- Designated Driver: No charge. No ticket required. Must be 21 and over. Must be prepared to show ID to obtain wristband.
ALL TICKET HOLDERS (INCLUDING DESIGNATED DRIVERS) MUST BE 21 AND OVER TO ATTEND. NO EXCEPTIONS.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Tickets may be purchased via the following means:
- Online: Deadline: Friday, February 9, 11:59pm. (*Please note: Tickets ordered online by 5:00pm PST on February 2 will be mailed to you. Tickets ordered online after 5:00pm PST on February 2 will be held for you at Will Call. Will Call tickets may be picked up on either Saturday or Sunday, February 10 or 11, beginning at 10:00am.
- Phone: By calling the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center at 209.365.0621. Deadline: Friday, February 9, 5:00pm. (*Please note: Tickets ordered by phone by 5:00pm PST on February 2 will be mailed to you. Tickets ordered by phone after 5:00pm PST on February 3 will be held for you at Will Call. Will Call tickets may be picked up on either Saturday or Sunday, February 10 or 11, beginning at 10:00am.
- Walk-In: By visiting the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center at 2545 W. Turner Road. Deadline: Friday, February 9, 5:00pm.
- Day-Of: During the event (either day) at any participating winery. No deadline.
An event wine glass, a chocolate treat, an event map and guide, wine tasting and admission to 50+ participating wineries. Don’t forget to check your chocolate treat for a “Golden Ticket.” You can win one of over 100 prizes!
In order to provide a fun, safe, and memorable experience for all of our guests during Wine & Chocolate Weekend, we ask that you read and adhere to our Guidelines for Responsible Wine Tasting.
Please note: Policy for large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses this year:
- Many of Lodi’s boutique winery tasting rooms are not equipped to handle multiple groups of 20-40+ consumers at any one point in time nor are equipped to accommodate parking for full-sized buses. In order to be responsible hosts, give all attendees an experience worth remembering, and to provide a safe and sound environment, participating wineries have noted whether they will be accepting large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses at their location during the event weekend or whether they will be restricting visits from large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses to appointment-only times or to not at all. Please be sure to check the individual participating winery listings for notes on restrictions before planning your Wine & Chocolate Weekend itinerary.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- All ticket holders (including designated drivers) must be 21 and over to attend. No exceptions. Please be prepared to show ID in order to redeem event ticket.
- Designated drivers are strongly encouraged. There is no charge for designated drivers. There is no ticket required for designated drivers. Must be 21 and over. Must be prepared to show ID to obtain wristband. Designated drivers will receive a different colored wristband. Wineries will not serve wine to designated drivers. Designated drivers will receive a chocolate treat and may sample food and other non-alcoholic beverages provided by the wineries at no charge.
- Will Call – All tickets purchased online or by phone order after 5:00pm PST on February 2 will be held at Will Call. Will Call opens on Saturday and Sunday, February 10 & 11, at 10:00am PST. Will Call will be located at the Lodi Grape Festival Grounds, Burgundy Hall, 413 E. Lockeford St. Lodi, 95240.
A friendly reminder that even great wines should be enjoyed in moderation.
getting some free price quotes on all of the local limos is easy with Land yacht Limos your Local Limo Network
Use the Link below to get free price quotes on Limos and party Buses for Wine and Chocolates 2018