Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend 2017 is coming up soon! – Get your Lodi Wine and Chocolates Limo Wine Tour price quotes and reservations now for February 11th and 12th 2017!
If you are planning on attending the Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend 2017 then now is the time to lock in the best deals from Land Yacht Limos! Land Yacht Limos is the leading limo wine tour booking company in the Lodi Wine Country area and your Local Limo Network of high demand vehicles and top rated providers.
This is the 20th year for the Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend and every year the best vehicles and wine tour packages book up faster due to the growing popularity of this top Lodi wine tour!
We take the work out of designing your ultimate wine tour itinerary because we know the best wineries and the owners of many of those great wineries making reservation a snap for us to get. You choose to be self-guided also it up to you! We know who will have live music and food options that will make your stops at wineries more fun and exciting!
Get free Lodi Wine and Chocolate Weekend 2017 Limo Wine Tour price quotes and review the best deals on the best vehicles available by using this price request form: Free Price Quotes Form
Event Details are listed below for your convienence content credit goes to www.wineandchocolate.com
Bring someone special to Lodi Wine Country this Valentine’s Weekend, February 11 & 12, for the 20th Annual Wine & Chocolate Weekend! Taste handcrafted Lodi wines and decadent chocolate treats at over 50 wineries in the Lodi appellation. Travel from winery to winery while taking in each of the winery’s hosted activities such as wine and chocolate pairings, live music, barrel tasting and more.
More than 50 participating wineries are prepared to shower you with award-winning wines and fun, so be sure to visit the wineries page for the full list of activities.
TICKETS GO ON SALE DECEMBER 2016!
One ticket is valid for both Saturday and Sunday, February 11 & 12, 2017. Ticket pricing for 2017 Lodi Wine & Chocolate Weekend is as follows:
- Advance: $55 per person
- Day(s) of the event: $65 per person
- Designated Driver: No charge. No ticket required. Must be 21 and over. Must be prepared to show ID to obtain wristband.
ALL TICKET HOLDERS (INCLUDING DESIGNATED DRIVERS) MUST BE 21 AND OVER TO ATTEND. NO EXCEPTIONS.
An event wine glass, a chocolate treat, an event map and guide, wine tasting and admission to 50+ participating wineries. Don’t forget to check your chocolate treat for a “Golden Ticket.” You can win one of over 100 prizes!
DURING THE EVENT
In order to provide a fun, safe, and memorable experience for all of our guests during Wine & Chocolate Weekend, we ask that you read and adhere to our Guidelines for Responsible Wine Tasting.
Please note: There is a new policy for large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses this year:
- Many of Lodi’s boutique winery tasting rooms are not equipped to handle multiple groups of 20-40+ consumers at any one point in time nor are equipped to accommodate parking for full-sized buses. In order to be responsible hosts, give all attendees an experience worth remembering, and to provide a safe and sound environment, participating wineries have noted whether they will be accepting large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses at their location during the event weekend or whether they will be restricting visits from large groups (20-40+) / full-sized buses to appointment-only times or to not at all. Please be sure to check the individual participating winery listings for notes on restrictions before planning your Wine & Chocolate Weekend itinerary.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- All ticket holders (including designated drivers) must be 21 and over to attend. No exceptions. Please be prepared to show ID in order to redeem event ticket.
- Designated drivers are strongly encouraged. There is no charge for designated drivers. There is no ticket required for designated drivers. Must be 21 and over. Must be prepared to show ID to obtain wristband. Designated drivers will receive a different colored wristband. Wineries will not serve wine to designated drivers. Designated drivers will receive a chocolate treat and may sample food and other non-alcoholic beverages provided by the wineries at no charge.